Most organisations recognise the value of investing in their leaders and the contribution leaders make to the success of an organisation. Leaders must effectively build engaged and high-performing teams, coordinate the activities of employees and ensure the delivery of key strategic outcomes.
With more than 20 years of experience in careers, we are well positioned to assist your organisation in developing its current and future leaders.
Our leadership programs build leadership capability. They also encourage individuals to think strategically about the role of leadership in their career development and to build their identity as leaders.
Read more about our Leadership Coaching for your employees here.
How we can help
Underpinned by the latest thinking in career development, psychology and neuroscience, our programs look and feel different. We understand the role that planned and positive action plays in learning, transfer of learning, and the development of a strong sense of who we are in the workplace. Consistent with this, our programs are grounded in action and are explicitly linked to our participants’ goals and current work context.
We work closely with our clients to develop a detailed understanding of the participants’ strengths, preferences, learning needs and current role challenges. In addition, we develop a deep understanding of the strategic context of our client organisations, their strategic goals and any organisational changes likely to impact the participants.
We can support your organisation at any point along the leadership development continuum, from establishing a framework for leadership development, right though to delivering programs.
Our Leadership Development Programs
- one-on- one coaching sessions;
- individual psychometric assessment; and
- a strategic group project sponsored by one of your Senior Executives.
The Leader as Coach program provides your senior employees with practical guidance and tools for leading and empowering others to perform.
Drawing on relevant case studies and real-life scenarios, the program consists of:
- a one-day workshop
- The Leader as Coach workbook
- Ongoing peer coaching sessions
Our qualified and highly experienced coaches are available to help your leaders across a range of workplace and leadership challenges.
Our coaching programs consist of:
- A choice of experienced coach
- Collaborative meeting between coach, leader and manager to agree program goals
- Psychometric assessment to enhance the leader’s insight into strengths, development areas and leadership style
- Tailored and practical assistance to achieve the leader’s goals
- Progress reporting around goals and key learnings
- Program evaluation and follow up
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Effective Career Conversations
- Introduction to Leadership
- Self-Leading Teams
- The Art of Storytelling
- Emotional Intelligence Development
- Strategic Thinking
If you have a specific leadership topic in mind, please contact us to find out more.