Most organisations today recognise the value of investing in their leaders and the contribution leaders make to the success of an organisation. Leaders must effectively build engaged and high performing teams, coordinate the activities of employees and ensure the delivery of key strategic outcomes.
With more than 23 years of experience in careers, we are well positioned to assist you to develop as a leader for future career growth and success.
Read more about our Leadership Coaching here.
How we can help
We offer a range of individual and group leadership development programs to build capability through the leadership pipeline. The programs are evidence-based, customised, contemporary and informed by the Trevor-Roberts Leadership Framework
Our Leadership Development Programs
As it can take some time to adjust to a new leadership position, the Technical-to-Leadership program is delivered over 9 months and provides you with:
- one-on- one coaching sessions;
- individual psychometric assessment; and
- a strategic group project sponsored by a Senior Executive.
The Leader as Coach program provides senior employees with practical guidance and tools for leading and empowering others to perform.
Drawing on relevant case studies and real-life scenarios, the program provides you with:
- one-day workshop
- The Leader as Coach workbook
- Ongoing peer coaching sessions
Our qualified and highly experienced coaches are available to help you across a range of workplace and leadership challenges.
Our coaching programs provide you with:
- A choice of experienced coach
- Collaborative meeting between you, your coach and your manager to agree program goals
- Psychometric assessment to enhance your insight into your strengths, development areas and leadership style
- Tailored and practical assistance to achieve your goals
- Program evaluation and follow up
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Effective Career Conversations
- Introduction to Leadership
- Self Leading Teams
- The Art of Storytelling
- Emotional Intelligence Development
- Strategic Thinking
If you have a specific leadership topic in mind, please contact us to find out more.